Published on July 1, 2020
7-part online course from Spring 2020, designed and facilitated by Nicole Upton of Ingenuity, Inc.
This 7-part training is designed to provide a framework for community arts education partners to foster high-impact K-12 arts education partnerships. This learning sequence investigates essential questions of partnership by exploring real-life, actionable, and replicable tools for implementing and sustaining this challenging work in schools.
As a result of participating in this course, teams will:
- Benefits and challenges of school collaboration.
- Characteristics of effective K-12 arts education partnerships.
- How to overcome common K-12 arts education partnership challenges
- How to merge best practices in partnership with the organization's unique identity and offerings
- How to identify steps to increase the quality of K-12 arts education partnership.
- Build a toolkit of practical skills, strategies, and resources needed to establish and sustain effective and resilient partnerships
- Develop a detailed organization-wide plan/roadmap for building and sustaining resilient and impactful K-12 arts education partnerships now and in the future
- Solve a partnership-related problem of practice