The Exhibit Hall at The National Conference for Community Arts Education offers an exciting opportunity for 700+ community arts education leaders from 400+ organizations to meet with leading vendors, consultants, and manufacturers serving the field.
Exhibit spaces are centrally located in a high traffic area, giving you the opportunity to connect with your target audience.
In addition, the conference schedule includes open blocks of time for exclusive Expo viewing. No other conference sessions or events will be scheduled during these breaks, allowing you the opportunity to have meaningful interactions with potential clients.
If you have any questions about exhibiting at the Conference for Community Arts Education, or to reserve exhibit space, contact us at email@example.com or call Adam Johnston at (212) 268-3897.
As an exhibitor you will receive the following benefits:
- 8’ x 10’ exhibit space. Space includes one 6’ skirted table and two chairs. Additional furniture as well as electrical and internet access are available at a cost. Details on shipping/handling, furniture, additional services and exhibit space assignments will be provided beginning in late October.
- Your company name & web link on the conference website. More than 12,000 individuals visited www.communityartsed.org last year for up-to-the minute conference news, program details, and resources.
- Listing in program book and mobile app. The program book and mobile app are provided to all delegates, putting your name in the hands of your target audience.
- Listing in the participant directory. Your full contact information will be featured in the participant directory, which is given to every delegate, speaker, and presenter.
- Complimentary conference registration. Full conference registrants are invited to participate in plenary sessions, breakout sessions, roundtables, and networking events. Be part of the conversation and learn more about the field’s interests and needs. (One complimentary full registration per exhibitor.)
||8' X 10' Exhibit Space
If you upgrade to a Benefactor-Level Sponsorship, or higher, you will add a raft of benefits to your exhibit space. Included in all levels of sponsorship:
- Demo your product directly to a captive audience during one of our program showcases (space permitting), or present during a recorded webinar open to all Guild members
- Receive additional logo visibility in conference materials in print, on the website, and on the app
- Place a half page ad in the conference program book
- Receive an attendee roster with emails in advance of the conference and updated immediately after
- One registration for conference
For more information on becoming an exhibitor at the 2019 conference in Austin, TX, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (212) 268-3897.
Past Exhibitors have included:
Confirm your place as an Exhibitor today!
For more information or to reserve any of these opportunities, contact us at email@example.com or call Adam Johnston at (212) 268-3897.