Advertise with Us!
Reach America’s most influential community arts education leaders by advertising in the Guild's annual Conference Program Book, on our Conference Website, and onsite at our All-Conference Plenary Events. Choose the medium(s) that work best for you. If you would like to advertise in more than one place, you may find that one of our Premium Sponsorship Packages will be most cost-effective.
If you have any questions about advertising with the National Guild, or to reserve advertising space, contact us at email@example.com or call Adam Johnston at (212) 268-3897.
Program Book Advertisement
Advertising in the program book for the Guild's annual Conference for Community Arts Education is the most affordable way to ensure that your message reaches every conference delegate, speaker, and presenter.
Program books are distributed to 700+ delegates on-site and an electronic version will be posted online at www.nationalguild.org, allowing audiences to receive your message year-round.
Ads must be submitted as PDFs. High resolution (300 dpi or higher) files are required. 8.5"x11" for Full-Page Ads, 8.5"x5.5" for Half-Page Ads. B&W only.
Conference Website Advertisement
More than 12,000 individuals visited www.communityartsed.org between June and November of 2018 for up-to-the minute conference news, program details, and resources.
||Tile Ad on Single Page for One Mo.
||Tile Ad on Single Page for Three Mos.
||Tile Ad on Single Page for Six Mos.
Tile ads must be submitted as static JPEGs, 192x128 pixels. Please also provide a click-through URL.
- Advertising content, URL destination and/ or landing pages must be appropriate in the context of the home page of www.communityartsed.org.
- Any click-through included with an ad may launch only one new browser window and must take users to the website of the advertiser who has purchased the ad space.
- Advertisements cannot resemble National Guild content in design, and may not mimic or resemble Windows/Mac/Unix dialogue boxes, error messages, or the like.
- All advertisements and click-through pages will be reviewed by the National Guild and are subject to approval before placement on the site.
- The Guild reserves the right to remove any advertisement that is considered inappropriate, or does not conform to the Guild’s standards or comply with the Guild’s policies.
- The advertiser and advertising agency assume liability for the content of online advertisements, and for any claims arising from such advertising against the National Guild.
- The National Guild’s liability for any error will not exceed the cost of the space.
- The National Guild will not be liable for damages if for any reason it fails to publish an ad.
- All agreements are subject to strikes, accidents, fire, acts of God or other contingencies beyond the publisher's control.
On-Site Promotion: Plenary Chair Flier
Get your materials directly into the hands of each of our 700+ delegates! Our volunteers will place your promotional materials on each chair at one of two all-conference, plenary sessions, ensuring you connect with each attendee.
$795 for members
$995 for non-members
$495 with any Premium Sponsorship Package
Thursday, November 15, 10:30am – 11:30am
Friday, November 16, 10:15am – 11:45am
Items may not exceed 8½” x 11". Limit of one item per company per plenary session.
Onsite Promotion: Publication Display
Display a desk copy of your recent publication at the National Guild bookstore with details on how to order. The bookstore is in a very high traffic area adjacent to the registration desk.
$250 for members
$300 for non-members
Book Store Hours*:
Thursday, October 31, 9:00am – 7:00pm
Friday, November 1, 9:00am – 5:00pm
Saturday, November 2, 8:00am – 12:30pm
*Subject to change
No cancellations or changes in insertion orders will be accepted after October 1, 2019. Cancellations must be received by email. Advertisers canceling their ad after the space closing date must pay the full space charge.
Confirm your place as an Advertiser today!
For more information or to reserve any of these opportunities, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Adam Johnston at (212) 268-3897.